Good evening everyone!
Hope you have all had a good day, whatever you have been doing. Where has this week gone, I've either been catching up on sleep or working, in between getting admin bits done for my challenge blogs. Anyway not been working today so I have this card to share with you.
Moon and Stars
What I did
- Cute a piece of white card to size
- Cut some purple card to size
- I then cut x4 panels with some patterned paper free from a crafting magaizine
- I used some flowers from my stash, leaves, ribbon and some pretty flowers attached to a wire
- The image is from Sherri Baldy and is from the Moon and Stars collection Colouring Book
- I have used Faber Castell pencils, Crelando water based pens
Challenges to enter
Thank you for visiting me this evening!