Followers

Monday, 7 August 2017

Have a Magical Day!

Good afternoon everyone!
I hope you are all having a good Monday whatever you are doing.
I was working last night, as I was called into work to do a night shift.  So with very little sleep as I need to sleep tonight I am trying to stay awake!  what better way than crafting.

My friends little girl loves unicorns and it's her birthday in a few weeks, So I made her a unicorn card.  Very CAS but I loved all the rainbow colours used and the way it turned out.

Have a Magical Day



What I did

  • Cut a white piece of white card to size
  • Printed and coloured the unicorn with Faber Castell pencils (Image from YamPuff)
  • Using some chalk in different colours I created a background
  • Sentiment created in paint
Challenges I would like to enter



Thank you for visiting me this afternoon!

Nicola ♥




12 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the delicate colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww love that unicorn Nicola. Hope you've managed to catch up on sleep. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Nicola. I love the soft colours and cute image.
    Nothing like night shifts to mess with your body clock xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so cute. Sure to be treasured. I remember night shifts well!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this unicorn. Too lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. These soft pastel shades just add to the magical 'feel' of this card - it's soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous unicorn card, love the soft pastel colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely unicorn card. I like your chalk background.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering our challenge at the fairy and the unicorn love the image from deviant art. Good luck.
    Fiona blog ownet

    ReplyDelete