Followers

Thursday, 3 August 2017

CAS

Good afternoon everyone!

The current challenge over at AAA Cards is rainbow and I knew I wanted to participate, I just love rainbows there is something so magical about them!  So this is my very CAS card.  I decided to go with rainbow colours with flowers.

Rainbow card



What I did

  • White card x 2 cut to size
  • Orange/Yellow card cut to size
  • Xcut Flower punches (Medium, Small)
  • Different coloured scrap card  to fill the flower aperture
Challenges I would like to enter





Thank you for visiting me this afternoon!

Nicola ♥

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love all your rainbow flowers. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nicola, great idea with the flowers for the rainbow, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and super pretty use of those rainbow shades in your flowers. CAS and elegant and Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS card Nicola, it's so very pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card in pretty rainbow colors! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheerful rainbow floral design. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely punched card, Nicola! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 43 Anything Goes sponsored by Beccy’s Place. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty CAS card.Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete