Followers

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Summer Fun/Patriotic Digitally Made Challenges

Good evening everyone!

After the day off from work, I have been playing around with some digital images trying to create something summery and a little bit patriotic. It's taken almost all day to get this right, I wasn't happy with some of the results so had to start from scratch again.  So here is the finished result.  

Summer Fun


What I did
  • Digital papers from Gerda's scraps
  • Deco heart on a string Gerda's Scraps
  • Flowers from my digital file
  • Image of London, not sure where it's from
  • Frame around me is from Margo 74
  • Summer Memories from my digital file
  • Photo of me taken in June
I would like to enter this page into the following challenge


Thank you for visiting me this evening!

Nicola ♥

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your summer fun digital piece, and what was used to create it, with us at Digitally Made !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digital piece. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our "Summer/BBQ Fun" Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete